Go Check RIght Now!

​Did you hear about the actress Anna Faris and her 12 family members who nearly died over Thanksgiving because of carbon monoxide poisoning? The vacation home they were renting had NO detectors. The furnace was leaking carbon monoxide into the home at over five times the recommended level. The safety feature of having working carbon monoxide detectors is absolutely one of things that gets called out in our reports and it is also one of the cheapest and easiest fixes. PLEASE check your home to make sure there is a working carbon monoxide AND smoke detector on each floor. We want you and your family to be safe and healthy to experience the joy of another holiday season and ring in the New Year!
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Doherty Home Inspections

Doherty Home Inspections

Offering residential inspections including new build, end of warranty, pre-purchase, pre-listing, and townhouse & condo inspections.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top